How We Are Protecting Our Patients During COVID-19
We are diligently monitoring updates to COVID-19 and continuing to follow CDC guidelines. We are using tremendous caution to protect the health and safety of our patients, team members and communities we serve.
What You Should Know:
- Our clinics remain open and continue to serve our patients and communities.
- We are waiving all cancellation and missed appointment fees during this pandemic
- We have implemented several new procedures in order to protect our patients and employees:
- Limiting the amount of people in each clinic to allow for social distancing
- Practicing regular hand washing, wearing masks when necessary, disinfecting all surfaces between patients, and implementing regular cleaning schedules throughout each day
- Offering telehealth & accepting all insurances
- FAQ on telehealth
- Introduction to virtual care
Visit our Facebook page to follow continuous updates and information.
We are here for you,
Your Movement for Life Team
COVID-19 Information & Resources: